- 1350 INR
- For Laboratory
- 12-15 Kilograms (kg)
- 315 x 290 x 230 Millimeter (mm)
- Mild Steel
When an organic solid is heated, the heat energy thats added to the substance is translated into kinetic energy the movement of the molecules. The more mobile molecules are able to partially overcome the intermolecular attractive forces which keep them adhered rigidly in place in the highly-ordered structure of the crystalline lattice. The individual molecules can move more freely in the liquid state, and the interactions between them are transient in nature.
The melting point of a substance is the temperature range over which the first crystal of a solid just starts to melt and the last crystal completes its melting.
A melting point range is very narrow for pure solids (usually just 1 2C), and it is an intensive physical property characteristic of the particular compound. Thus a melting point can be used to tentatively identify pure compounds in their solid state.
- Determination of Melting Point up to 350C.
- The mounted block is illuminated below by a lamp fixed in its housing.
- The alluminium block accepts three capillary tubes and mercury thermometer.
- The temperature is regulated by energy regulator fitted with the unit.
- The lamp provides uniform and shadow-less light.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1000 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
No. 20/B, Old Tribune Colony, Gate No. 5, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India